Monday, March 30, 2009

While the stars are at war...

I think its best to play!

While uploading photos tonight, I decided to check in on what the stars have in store for my life. Unfortunately, while I may have been gone for four weeks -- or is it only 3? -- the month has not changed, so I was left reading March's forecast AGAIN.

For those of you who do not check in with the 'other Miller' regularly, you should:
http://astrologyzone.com/forecasts/

But regardless, it seems like for now I am doing the best thing I could be doing, at least according to the Leo life...

Work -- unrewarding, keep trying... maybe June?

Love -- Venus is retrograde, resume talks after April 25...good to know.

Friendships -- wearing you thin, try again in May.

Travel -- not so good, especially International travel.

It seems its not my time to be anywhere. So I will be here. And if the stars need to recognize that "here" is international -- at least for me -- maybe they will take pity on this nomad and realize I mean no harm. I am simply trying to see a little more of the world so I can possibly learn more about the people in it and possibly more about myself, so that I can offer the people in my life a little more... of me, and the world, and the dreams that traveling abroad brings. Is that really so bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment