Sunday, March 29, 2009

Girl Time!

Since arriving in Seville, and later Rota, to spend time with a friend through a friend in Holland, a missing component of my trip has been found. GIRL TIME! I miss my girlfriends in NYC tremendously. I miss the day to day chatter and silly emails and random texts and getting drinks and sharing life. I keep in touch, but its "in touch" and not "here", but spending time with Eline I felt I get a piece of that.

Since arriving here, we have embarked on a few of my favorite things...

1) Grocery shopping

2) Rioja -- seriously, with her boyfriend we have put down 6 bottles.

3) Cheese and apples -- yummy!

4) Sun bathing (even though a sand storm sent us running for shade)

5) Wine at sunset

6) Cooking

7) Creating a new recipe

8) Movies

9) Gossip Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment