Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Greetings from Barcelona!

A full moon greeted me this morning as I landed in Barcelona. It was absolutely gorgeous, and filled me with such hope of all that is to come in my time here. Full moons are afterall the best time to start something new. Funny I randomly chose to leave on the 9th. For once, I didn’t consult Susan Miller or the lunar calendar and truly let my heart be my guide. I guess my soul knows what she is doing after all. Yes, my dear, you chose correctly!

The flight over was perfect, as far as international flights go. As a result of my propensity for sitting as close to first/business class as I can, I was treated to a glass of champagne on Delta before the flight took off; and since the seat beside me was empty, I was able to stretch out a bit and after dinner was able to laydown fully for a night's sleep – being small definitely comes in handy on planes!

The temperature here is 14 degrees… whatever that means. There are many things I still have to figure out, but that is what today will be about, mapping out my time here... however long I decide to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment