Sunday, March 15, 2009

Muddle Me This, Muddle Me That

The stories that fell out of Saturday night following the barbeque were about as muddled as the drinks they were serving at La Xina the place I ended up going for dinner with Jose.

When I arrived and had a seat at the bar, the bartender asked “what he could muddle me.” It seems that is the current rage in Barce – muddled drinks. Which it may be the rage everywhere as a few friends have mentioned it in NYC. Anyway, I had the best drink ever – a kumquat/strawberry Caiproska. I had several, while waiting on Jose to finish with his clients.

When Jose arrived the night became even more muddled. The night consisted of reiki talk, curing asthma and allergies, visiting Canary Reef (where he lives, before my travels to France begin), and a fantastic meal of Asian style tapas, and that all important word "synchronicity", etc. The details are a bit fuzzy, but it was fun. Very muddled, but very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment