Monday, March 9, 2009

Its all about the journey...

Wherever you go in life, the path to get there is alot more meaningful than the actual place itself. I truly believe that. When I look back to the beginning of the year, I had no idea my journey was going to be this. But the steps to get here have been so much more meaningful than getting on this plane that leaves in 94 minutes. And I am sure the journey I will live between now and getting back to NYC on May 14, will be equally meaningful. Life truly is a journey to get to where we as individuals are supposed to go.

And on a less meaningful note, I must say my journey is off to a pleasant start, from reading my favorite book on the subway to JFK, to listening to an AMAZING play list that S. put together for me, and now I am hanging out in the Crown Club waiting on my plane. I think this has been my easiest start to plane travel in a while... now if I can just get to sleep on this plane it will be smooth sailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment