Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Meet Javier

As I go places and meet new faces, their names become apart of my every day vocabulary. And I use them that way in my blog, which I am guessing for those who read frequently, may like to know more about these names/faces with whom I am spending time.



So, as we enter Madrid, meet Javier...



Javier, is a friend of my dear friend Sarah. The two met working on Mastercard at McCann-Erickson, she from NYC, he from Madrid. When she was traveling in Spain two years ago, he was her guide. And now he is mine.


Javi uses the word "fuckin" like most people use "like"... ALL THE TIME. Everything is "fuckin' this', "fuckin' that", "fuckin' unbelieveable"...I think you can get the picture. I was raised in the south, and I still get a bit on edge when someone says the "f-word". (I rarely use it, unless I have had WAY too much to drink or am REALLY scared, or TOTALLY pissed off).


When I met Javi he did not have a job, when I last saw him before I left Madrid he had received a job that morning. We laugh that I am his good luck charm... I think I am.=o)


Javi is the one who took me to "Fantasy".

No comments:

Post a Comment