Sunday, March 29, 2009

Murphy's Law

I knew there would be a day when Murphy's Law entered into my travels, and today she found me! BAM!

From the mornings start of deleting all the photos I had taken thus far, to getting lost on the way to the Alhambre, and then getting further lost as I got closer, and then getting sunburned while waiting for my timed entry, then my camera battery going caput, and then my blackberry dying just as I was getting the number for my new friend... Argh.

Today was KILLING me. But I seem to have survived, and as I prepare for sleep in a rioja haze, I am thankful for this day and all the things that seemingly went wrong. For they truly are just things. And there have been a TON more of wonderfully terrific things that have gone right.

(and I don't have photos as they have all been deleted -- sadly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment