Monday, March 16, 2009

Hallelujah!

I don't know how many people will actually believe this story, but its honestly true.

This morning after a long and dreamy sleep, I awoke to crystal blue skies and a body that needed a long run on the beach. So up and at 'em, I get dressed in five minutes, forgetting one needful step before running.

So heading around the bay, about a mile into my run, it dawns on me that I did not use my inhaler this morning (remember my allergy induced asthma?) and I did not even need it. Can you believe? Whatever Mister Reiki did on Saturday, worked! No more asthma.

Now I need to head to Key West and spend an afternoon at Hemingway's house to see how I do after being around 50 cats for a day... something tells me I just might be cured!

No comments:

Post a Comment