Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am never going to get to write again!

On Tuesday, after my run, I was sitting at the cafe when I see Saber around the corner motioning me to meet him for a chat. Apparently the computer place had called and they could not fix my computer. Crap. So I had to go pick it up.

In the store, I spoke to the the same salesman as yesterday, and in our conversation referenced what he had told 'my brother'. (Seriously, do S and I look like brother and sister?) He gave me the name of another place to take the machine and as I wandered there, Saber called saying he had a friend that might be able to fix it.

I am a little discouraged that it is taking so long to get my computer fixed, as I had hoped to spend the majority of the week writing.

The computer shop was of no use, so I hurried back to Santa Cruz to give it to Saber's friend. Who knows if this would work, but its better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment